In order to ensure the safety of our guests and staff, we have implemented the following policies and protocols:
- We have improved our robust sanitation procedures, including sanitizing the insides of tanks and high touch areas between each session.
- Masks and use of hand sanitizer will be required upon entry.
- We will accept only credit cards for payment (no cash) to reduce direct staff to guest interaction. It is appreciated if you can confirm that we have updated payment information by either logging in to your account, or by calling our front desk.
- We have reduced the number of daily appointments to allow more time for sanitization between appointments and to reduce the number of interactions between staff and guests.
- If it is your first time with us, please view the introductory video under the “How To Float” section on our website prior to coming in.
- Personal care items such as q-tips and hair ties have been removed from the primping area but are available upon request at the front desk. They will be handed to you by a gloved attendant.
- Guests may stay in lounge area for 30 minutes after their float to ensure all guests have an opportunity to use the space.
- Our tea station is temporarily closed but we encourage you to bring your own drinking receptacle for water. If you wish to drink tea, you may fill a personal thermos and we will provide you with a tea bag from our tea selection which will be kept at the front desk.
- 6’ markers have been added where applicable.
- Our team has been encouraged to maintain their social distancing practices both inside and outside of work.
By scheduling your appointment at Lift, you are confirming that A) you have not knowingly been exposed to anyone with COVID-19, B) you are not personally experiencing symptoms and C) you will take precautions to maintain personal and community safety.